RULES AND REGULATIONS-GENERAL
- College will normally work for 7 periods from 8.30 a.m.
- Students are required to be regular and punctual to the classes.
- Students should be seated in the lecture halls 5 minutes before the commencement of the class.
- Students should maintain perfect order and strict silence inside the lecture/drawing halls/ labs/ workshop at all times.
- Movement outside the classroom in between lectures should be minimum and for valid reasons only.
- They should bring calculators everyday and drawing instruments and charts whenever needed. They should avoid borrowing them in the college from other students or try to procure them after coming to college. Observation notebooks should be brought to the laboratory classes.
- Record of experiments done in a particular class should be submitted in the next laboratory class.